1/3 Photos of Pasta Seafood Salad
Yep! Another seafood salad. This one is from "KCTS Cooks-Favorite Recipes" cookbook. Sent in by Carol out of Seattle. She says this is one of her favorite pasta salads. She has brought this salad to lots of potlucks and it has always been a great hit! I haven't tried it yet so if you do, please let me know how it turns out. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb cooked shrimp, small, rinsed and drained
- 1 bunch green onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper (to taste)
- 1 1/2 cups celery, chopped
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup lemon juice (or more to taste)
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 8 -10 ounces angel hair pasta
- 1Marinate shrimp, onion, celery, salt and lemon pepper in the Italian dressing in a large salad bowl.
- 2Cook the pasta in boiling water, to which a dollop of cooking oil has been added, for 3 to 4 minutes.
- 3Rinse with cold water to stop the cooking.
- 4Toss together the pasta and marinate mixture.
- 5Add mayonnaise, lemon juice and Parmesan cheese.
- 6Toss salad; sprinkle more cheese on top.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta Seafood Salad
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 508.0
- Calories from Fat 227
- Total Fat 25.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 174.3 mg
- Sodium 1573.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 26.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: