This salad comes from an Italian cooking magazine called "Subito Pronto". That translates to immediately ready. (Update: after the first review I double checked the recipe and it does call for 1 cup of olive oil; it might be an error made by the magazine, I haven't try the recipe myself yet so I'm not going to change the recipe for now)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large pan bring to boil 10 cups of salted water; add the fava beans and cook for 5 minutes. Drain a divide in two equal portions.
- 2Save one for later and put the other half in a blender with half of the fresh basil, half the olives, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Blend until smooth.
- 3Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water for 10 to 12 minutes until it is al dente.
- 4Drain and cool under cold running water. Place in a large bowl and add the fava –basil puree, mixing well until well coated.
- 5Then add the rest of the olives, corn and salmon, toss around and decorate with the remaining basil and salmon roe.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta Salad With Smoked Salmon and Fava Beans
Serving Size: 1 (280 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 780.8
- Calories from Fat 375
- Total Fat 41.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 26.8 mg
- Sodium 670.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.3 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 21.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: