Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
My sister makes this pasta salad all of the time. It is very good. Everyone always asks for it.
- 12 ounces pasta, spiral shaped
- 1⁄2 head broccoli
- 1⁄2 head cauliflower
- 1⁄3 cup pitted ripe olives, sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄2 red onion, sliced
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Rinse in cold water.
- Cut up vegetables into bite size pieces. Combine dressing ingredients. Pour over vegetables in large bowl.
- Refrigerate. May add extra Italian dressing before serving.