Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is another fantastic Rachael Ray recipe. It takes about 15 minutes to make. Chop up the capers a little bit or they tend to be sort of hot. Even if you don’t think you like anchovies, try this anyway. You can’t taste them in the finished dish. Serve with a green salad and garlic bread.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes (more if you like it hot)
- 4 anchovies
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons capers
- black olives
- fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 lb linguine, cooked al dente
- Heat oil, garlic and red pepper flakes in a skillet over medium heat. A.
- dd the anchovies and cook until they melt away.
- Add tomatoes, capers, olives and parsley.
- Add the cooked pasta to the pan. Heat through.