Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato
- 1⁄2 cup boiling water
- 3 cups bow tie pasta, cooked
- 1 1⁄2 cups broccoli, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 lb shrimp
- 1⁄2 cup broth
- 1⁄2 cup cream cheese
- 1 bunch fresh basil, fresh
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice, fresh
- Steam broccoli for 4 minutes.
- Saute garlic in a little olive oil in a large saucepan.
- Add shrimp, broth, and cream cheese and bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, broccoli, and basil.
- Simmer for 2 minutes more.
- Add cooked pasta, Parmesan, and lemon juice.
Fantastic pasta that can be prepared in 25 minutes - I have to confess I neglected to add the parmesan and lemon juice at the end - oversight on my part. Just anxious to eat I guess - it smelled so good. So the next time I make this and remember to add these I'm sure it will be even better. Thank-you Wade!