Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a nice bean soup that is more like a stew.It is quick to prepare and if served with Italian bread and salad is a wonderful meal.Recipe can be doubled and re-heats well.
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup of collage inn chicken broth
- 1 (16 ounce) can white kidney beans
- 1⁄2 lb ditalini
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- grated parmesan cheese
- Fry garlic in the oil in a sauce pan, until golden brown.
- Add tomato sauce and broth and let cook about 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse beans and add to mix gently stirring.
- If it seems too thick just add water.
- Start to cook your pasta, while the soup cooks.
- Add the parsley.
- Drain pasta and put into bowls,serve soup over pasta.
- Add grated cheese to indivudal bowls.