Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A quick dinner for a busy night, or to use up left over pasta. Another back of the package recipe from Kraft.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (30 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 5 cups cooked pasta (you pick)
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet; drain.
- Stir in the spagetti sauce, parmesan cheese and pasta.
- Spoon into 9 X 13 baking dish.
- Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 375 F for 20 minutes.
I made this for a friend who has a husband in the hospital as a dish she could pop in the oven for her and the kids. She raved about it! I pre-assembled and took it to her with the baking instructions. She said it was so good! I did add a little garlic powder to the ground beef when I made it but otherwise wouldn't change a thing! This is a great dish to make for someone to have on hand or for a potluck! I did spray the pan with some Pam so she would have an easy clean up too! Thanks for a great dish! :)
This was good and very easy to make. I think it could use some onions, garlic and pepper but it was good as written. We all enjoyed this.
This went together in no time at all and is one of those recipes I'll keep on my "quick meals" list. For the sauce, I used Hunt's Zesty Spaghetti Sauce. Next time I make this, I plan on using Italian sausage in place of the ground beef just to see how it turns out.