Tortilla Desserts Cups
photo by NoCookDonna
- Ready In:
- Melt butter in a small microwavable bowl.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon in another bowl.
- Brush both sides of tortillas with melted butter and sprinkle with sugar mixture.
- Gently press tortillas into 6 custard cups to form cups, microwave 3 cups at a time on HIGH for 45 seconds.
- Let cool 5 minutes before removing from cups.
- Cups should be firm before removing from cup.
- Beat cream cheese, Cool Whip and sugar until blended.
- Stir in lime zest.
- Assemble by filling tortilla cups with filling and top with assorted fresh fruit.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I didn't use tortillas, I used pie crust and cut it in little circles and baked them in a muffin tin , them once they were cooled I continued with the recipe. I did add about a tablespoon of lime jello powder to the filling, it made it a pretty color and added a little more "zing"..then I piled them on top with diced strawberries, them piped cool whip on top...very pretty! I got LOTS of happy customers!