Recipe by *Parsley*
A nice summer side salad. Good for picnics and get-togethers, too. Try different color cauliflowers for added eye appeal. Cook time is for the pasta.
- 12 ounces rotini pasta, cooked drained and cooled
- 1 head cauliflower, broken into flowerets
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into flowerets
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 3⁄4-1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place cooked cooled pasta in a large mixing bowl.
- Add cauliflower, broccoli and chopped onion; toss.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the sour cream, mayo, milk, Dijon, sugar, salt, celery seeds, and pepper til smooth.
- Pour over the pasta/veggie mixture and toss to coat evenly.
- Chill a few hours before serving.
- Stir once more before serving.