- 150 g pasta
- 1 leek
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 (210 g) can red salmon
- 170 g bechamel sauce
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- chili powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta al dente.
- Clean leek and slice thinly.
- Sauté in margarine until wilted (3 mins).
- Drain salmon; remove skin and bones; divide in chunks.
- Add sauce and cheese to leek and heat 3 mins on low heat.
- Mix salmon through sauce and heat 2 mins at low heat.
- Add salt and chilli powder to taste.
- Chop parsley.
- Drain pasta and serve with sauce and parsley.