Not sure where I got this from. The only note I have written on it is that this is a traditional Sicilian sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a pan and saute onion over medium heat until soft.
- 2Add the garlic and saute until beginning to color. Don't over cook, it will get bitter.
- 3Add tomatoes and bring to a boil.
- 4Simmer for 20 minute.
- 5Cook pasta as directed on package until al dente and drain.
- 6Add basil and anchovies the the sauce the last few minutes of cooking and stir in well.
- 7Toss with hot cooked pasta.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta a Picchi Pacchi
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 589.2
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 12.0 mg
- Sodium 535.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 95.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 20.8 g