Recipe by Mirj
I used to make these all the time when my kids were little. These rollups are not just for Passover, you can make them with regular flour for all year round.
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the oil and water in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add the dry ingredients all at once.
- Mix well, until mixture pulls away from side of pan.
- Remove from the heat.
- Mix for 5 minutes, then add eggs one at a time.
- Mix for another minute.
- Divide the dough into 12 portions.
- Shape the dough around each hot dog.
- Bake in a 325 degree oven on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake until hot dogs are sizzling and rolls are done, about 20-30 minutes.