Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
A Passover treat.
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate morsels (12 ounces)
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1⁄4 cups matzo meal
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Microwave morsels and butter in a 2-quart microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 1 1/2 minutes, stirring twice. Stir in sugar and next 4 ingredients.
- Bake in a greased 8-inch square pan at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 50 minutes or until done. Cool in pan on a wire rack. Cut into squares.