Recipe by Rhiannon and Matt
With or without the icing, these taste great! This recipe comes from Super Food Ideas magazine. Makes 12 muffins.
- 2 cups self-raising flour, sifted
- 1⁄2 cup caster sugar
- 100 g white chocolate, chopped
- 125 g butter, melted, cooled
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked
- 1⁄4 cup passion fruit pulp
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- passionfruit icing
- 1 1⁄4 cups icing sugar
- 2 teaspoons hot water
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons passion fruit pulp
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 200°C Lightly grease a 12-hole 1/3-cup capacity muffin pan.
- Combine flour, sugar and chocolate in a bowl. Make a well in the centre.
- Whisk butter, milk, egg, passionfruit and vanilla in a jug and pour into well. Gently fold until just combined.
- Three-quarter fill muffin holes with mixture. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Stand in pan for 5 minutes. Turn onto a wire rack.
- Passionfruit icing:
- Stir icing sugar, water and passionfruit in a bowl until smooth. Spoon over muffins, allowing to drizzle down sides. Allow to set. Serve.