Recipe by Paintpuddles
My party roasted shrimp is flavorful, quick and easy to make for your next party or gathering. My family can never get enough of these.
Top Review by amy.cleaveland
This is the best shrimp I've ever made! Perfectly matched my pregnancy craving. So easy too. I roasted the medium shrimp for about 4 minutes. I used 1t black pepper and omitted the Mrs. Dash. I drizzled 2T lemon juice on the shrimp before serving.
- 2 lbs shrimp, with tails size medium to large
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- cracked pepper
- 2 teaspoons Mrs. Dash garlic and herb seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Place the shrimp on a bowl.
- (Thaw shrimp ahead of time if frozen).
- Pour olive oil over shrimp.
- Sprinkle with Salt and Pepper.
- Sprinkle with Mrs. Dash Seasoning.
- (Seasonings can be adjusted to taste).
- Toss and let marinate in bowl for 10 minutes.
- Transfer marinated shrimp to a sheet pan in a single layer.
- Roast in the oven for approximately 5 to 6 minutes.
- When it turns nicely pink remove from the oven - Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with lemon wedges and cocktail sauce.