Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
A favorite but with the additionof bagel chip and pretzels!
- 6 tablespoons butter or 6 tablespoons margarine
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 3 cups Rice Chex
- 3 cups Wheat Chex
- 1 cup salted mixed nuts
- 1 cup pretzel
- 1 cup bagel chips, pieces
- Preheat oven to 250F.
- Heat butter in 13x9x2 baking pan in oven until melted.
- Stir in seasoned spices, salt& Worchestershire sauce.
- Add cereals, pretzels, bagels& nuts.
- Mix until all pieces are coated.
- Heat in oven 60 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Spread on absorbent paper to cool.
- Makes 12 cups.