Recipe by littleturtle
Cream cheese, cheddar, Worcestershire sauce, and olives rolled in chipped beef. Very easy and very tasty. Great with crackers.
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, shredded (about 2 cups)
- 1⁄4 cup olive, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- seasoning salt, to taste
- 1 dash celery seed
- 1 dash onion powder
- 1⁄2 cup dried beef, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Place cheeses in small mixing bowl; let stand at room temperature until softened.
- Cream cheeses together.
- Mix all remaining ingredients, except for dried beef, into cheese mixture until smooth.
- Put on waxed paper and form into a ball.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Spread dried beef out on waxed paper, and roll the cheese ball in it.