Recipe by Charlotte J
I saw this yesterday on 30 Minute Meals on the Food Channel. I'll post all three sauces she made on that show. I can't wait to make all three!
- 2 cups flat-leaf Italian parsley
- 1 (3 ounce) jar pignoli nuts or 1⁄4 cup pignoli nut
- 1 garlic clove
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 1 cup grated parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- 10 ounces penne rigate, cooked
Directions See How It's Made
- Put large pot of water on to boil for penne.
- Salt boiling water and cook penne to al dente.
- In food processor, combine parsley, pignoli, garlic.
- Process and stream in about 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil.
- Remove parsley paste to a large serving bowl.
- Stir in pepper and grated cheese.
- Add remaining extra-virgin olive oil, stir to combine.