Fresh Basil Parsley Pesto
photo by Linky
- Ready In:
- 1 cup tightly packed fresh basil
- 1 cup tightly packed fresh parsley leaves
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cilantro
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients in food processor.
- Cover and puree until smooth.
- Refrigerate for several weeks, or freeze for 6 months.
- Toss with hot pasta.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
After DH and I moved away from the farm, and to the city...I haven't done as much cooking and very little canning. But I do come to Zaar and look for new recipes once in a while. I'm still cooking Zaar!! I like to play at Facebook, with my family and friends. A lot of my Zaar friends are there!! Yay! It's a good way to keep in touch. We travel more. We're looking at the European trips now. Hope to go in the springtime. I really want to see London, I think I lived there in a past life, I've been obsessed with it since I was 10 years old!!