Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a great recipe for health watchers. Use low fat mayo or such. I'm not a fish lover and even I liked this recipe!
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese (grated or shredded)
- 1 green onion (chopped)
- 1 -2 teaspoon white wine worcestershire sauce (or regular Worcestershire sauce)
- 1 -2 salmon fillet
- Combine first 4 ingredients in small bowl, adjusting Worcestershire sauce to taste. (I use the regular Worcestershire sauce but I think the White Wine sauce is simply to look nicer!).
- Mix until smooth.
- Spray baking pan with nonstick spray.
- Place salmon fillets on pan and coat with mayo mixture.
- Bake at 450°F for 12-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
This was delicious!! Even though I did not use the green onions it turned out great. The only thing I would do differently when preparing next time...I would use half a tablespoon of mayonnaise, and perhaps another tablespoon of parmesan.
Tasty! I had 4 fillets (about 1 lb.) so I quadrupled the sauce. After coating the salmon on both sides, I spooned the excess on top. Delicious and company-worthy!
This should have 10 stars for ease and taste. I added 1/8 tsp garlic powder and used regular W sauce as that was what was in the pantry. DH fell in love and said he didn't want the maple baked slamon anymore and that this was much better! I tend to agree. Thanks for a simple, healthy recipe.