1/5 Photos of Parmesan Roasted Asparagus
This recipe came from Ina Garten of the Barefoot Contessa -- she is all about quick and simple but wonderful and fresh food. This is so easy, it has become my standard for preparing asparagus!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Wash and trim the asparagus stalks (I usually cut off the bottom inch or so) Arrange asparagus in a single layer on a cookie sheet and drizzle with the olive oil.
- 3Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 4Roast for 15-20 minutes until tender.
- 5Sprinkle with the parmesan and return to the oven for about one more minute.
- 6Serve with lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Roasted Asparagus
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.8
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 7.3 mg
- Sodium 276.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 7.3 g