Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Only 2 WW points. Easy and delicious.
- 4 large baking potatoes (2 pounds)
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- Line a baking sheet with heavy-duty foil.
- Cut each potato into eight wedges; place on foil.
- Coat with Pam.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and seasonings.
- Bake at 400 for 30 minutes or until tender.
Really simple recipe that would go with any kind of meat. We served with pork sausages for an easy dinner.
These were great! The entire family wolfed them down. I did have to cook them quite a bit longer but that was because they were sharing the oven with another pot and were on the top shelf. They got a nice golden color and the parmesan added just the right touch of flavor. Thanks, Audrey.