- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 8 small baking potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Shake to blend.
- Cut each potato into 8 wedges and place in a bag. Seal and shake to coat. Arrange the potatoes in a 13 x 9 inch pan and drizzle with butter.
- Bake at 375 for 20 to 25 minutes on each side or until they are tender.
- Serve immediately.