Sweet corn, who doesn't love it? (I'm sure there are people who don't.) I like mine plain with butter. My DD does not so I came up with this for her. Everyone who has eaten this at my house asks for the recipe, guess I did something right.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat grill to medium-high direct heat.
- 2Soak corn in husks in cold water for 10 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, blend butter, olive oil and lime peel in small bowl: cover and refrigerate.
- 4Place corn on grill and cook for 10-12 minutes turning once or twice.
- 5Remove husks and silks, (if you want your corn to have that "grilled" look place husked corn back on grill for 3-5 minutes while turning once or twice again)
- 6Spread butter mixture evenly on corn; sprinkle with Parmesan.
- 7Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Midwestern U.S. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Midwestern U.S. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan-Lime Grilled Corn
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 264.8
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 32.7 mg
- Sodium 126.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: