Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Sweet corn, who doesn't love it? (I'm sure there are people who don't.) I like mine plain with butter. My DD does not so I came up with this for her. Everyone who has eaten this at my house asks for the recipe, guess I did something right.
- 4 ears corn on the cob, in husks
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lime zest
- 2 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat grill to medium-high direct heat.
- Soak corn in husks in cold water for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, blend butter, olive oil and lime peel in small bowl: cover and refrigerate.
- Place corn on grill and cook for 10-12 minutes turning once or twice.
- Remove husks and silks, (if you want your corn to have that "grilled" look place husked corn back on grill for 3-5 minutes while turning once or twice again)
- Spread butter mixture evenly on corn; sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
This was yummy! I got this exact recipe from a little card in the grocery store and made it tonight. It was delicious!