Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I recently found this in a Taste of Home cookbook. It's very simple to make. I served it alongside an antipasto salad for dinner.
- 354.88 ml baking mix (i.e. bisquick)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 59.14 ml apple juice
- 59.14 ml skim milk
- 14.79 ml dried onion flakes
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml dried oregano
- 59.14 ml grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400. In a bowl, combine all ingredients except cheese.
- Spoon into a greased 9-inch round baking pan. Sprinkle on the parmesan cheese.
- Bake 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.