Top Review by cookie j
I used mex. cheese (instead of the parmesan) because that was all I had in the house. What a wonderful flavor!!! A very moist and quick meal. Great flavor! I will make this one over and over again.
- 2 lbs firm fish fillets
- 2 -3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- salt, pepper to taste
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Place fish filets in shallow baking dish.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Place fish under broiler for 5-7 minutes.
- While fish is broiling, mix together mayonnaise, cheese, onion, salt,pepper and tabasco; Take fish out of oven.
- Spread mixture over fish and return to broiler for 2-3 minutes.