1/2 Photos of Parmesan Encrusted Salmon Fillet
This is a great take on baked salmon with a bit of an Italian twist. For best taste, grate the cheese yourself and use fresh garlic that you mince yourself.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Place the salmon fillet on a small baking sheet. Season the fillet with the Italian seasoning, garlic, and salt.
- 3Grate the Parmesan cheese directly onto the salmon until there is a good, thick layer on top. This is usually about 1/2 cup.
- 4Put the baking sheet in the oven for 10-20 minutes, until the salmon fillet is fully cooked. The Parmesan cheese on the top should harden into a crispy layer.
- 5Allow a moment to cool, then serve and enjoy.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Encrusted Salmon Fillet
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 359.0
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 95.6 mg
- Sodium 1139.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 42.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: