Recipe by Peterid
This is a great take on baked salmon with a bit of an Italian twist. For best taste, grate the cheese yourself and use fresh garlic that you mince yourself.
Top Review by PaulaG
Simple and oh so delicious. The cheese was grated fine and melted into the fish. This is a recipe that I will keep on hand when I want something quick and elegant. Made for PAC Fall 2011.
- 1 (4 ounce) salmon fillets, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the salmon fillet on a small baking sheet. Season the fillet with the Italian seasoning, garlic, and salt.
- Grate the Parmesan cheese directly onto the salmon until there is a good, thick layer on top. This is usually about 1/2 cup.
- Put the baking sheet in the oven for 10-20 minutes, until the salmon fillet is fully cooked. The Parmesan cheese on the top should harden into a crispy layer.
- Allow a moment to cool, then serve and enjoy.