This is a great take on baked salmon with a bit of an Italian twist. For best taste, grate the cheese yourself and use fresh garlic that you mince yourself.
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the salmon fillet on a small baking sheet. Season the fillet with the Italian seasoning, garlic, and salt.
- Grate the Parmesan cheese directly onto the salmon until there is a good, thick layer on top. This is usually about 1/2 cup.
- Put the baking sheet in the oven for 10-20 minutes, until the salmon fillet is fully cooked. The Parmesan cheese on the top should harden into a crispy layer.
- Allow a moment to cool, then serve and enjoy.
Simple and oh so delicious. The cheese was grated fine and melted into the fish. This is a recipe that I will keep on hand when I want something quick and elegant. Made for PAC Fall 2011.
Man if I could give this more than 5 stars I would! Simple dish with lots of flavor. Made as directed. We ended up making 3 more salmon pieces so we could have 2nds. Thanks Peterid for posting. I will be making this recipe often. Made for PAC Fall 2011
Made for Fall PAC 2011 and followed the instructions completely. I cooked my salmon for about 12-15 minutes and it was delicious. Definately a keeper and what an easy tasty dish. Thank you.