Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
My friend, Beth, in Ellicott City, MD sent this to me years ago when I asked her for some of her good recipes. (At least I think she sent me this one!) It's easy and different.
- 1⁄2 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 -4 tablespoons white wine
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumb
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 lbs chicken pieces
- Thin the mustard with white wine until a dipping consistency is reached. Set aside.
- Combine the breadcrumbs and cheese.
- Dip the chicken pieces in the mustard mixture and then roll in the crumb mixture.
- Bake the chicken on a greased baking sheet at 375 degrees for 45 minutes or until cooked through.
- This dish is good served hot or at room temperature.
Yummy!!! I can't believe I am the first to rate this! More people NEED to try this, you will love it.