Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I was inspired by a Salmon dish that I got at The Keg Steakhouse. It was so tasty!! I love to eat there, but we moved away and no longer have access. :( This is by no means a copycat, but it is very tasty and easy too!!!
- 1 lb fresh salmon (fillet is best)
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder (or to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried chives (or to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley (or to taste)
- fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Cut fillet into 4 pieces.
- Rinse and pat dry.
- Grease baking sheet. (I cover with foil and use a little olive oil. It makes clean up a breeze!).
- Lay fillet pieces on prepared sheet, skin down.
- Combine all remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Slather entire mixture on top of fillet pieces.
- Bake in preheated 375* oven for 15 minutes or until done. This depends on thickness.
- Serve with your favorite sides!
- Note: Since there are only 2 of us, I prepare this in my toaster oven. It works great!
Wonderfully tasty! The only comment I would make is that next time I think I will remove the skin and recommend only using freshly grated Parmesan because it will melt and form a crust (not the dry stuff in a can). I used minced green onion tops instead of dehydrated chives because I had none, and in my NuWave convection oven the fillets were done perfectly in about 15 min. Husband loved it, so definitely a keeper!
I made this recipe for my very picky 16 year old son who really likes salmon. He loves this! I thought it was excellent, too. So easy to make. I did skin some of my fillets and cover both sides, but both were good.
This is wonderful tasting! Its very easy to make and it is also naturally gluten free!