Recipe by seahorse73
Parmesan lends great flavor to a dressing. This creamy Parmesan dressing makes a delicious dip for vegetables.
Top Review by mdtoups
This was delicious. Thanks so much for sharing. I used plain greek yogurt instead of sour cream and omitted the pinch of herb. I will definitely be making this again. Goodbye bottled dressing!!
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise (reduced fat is acceptable)
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 pinch fines herbes
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, Parmesan, vinegar, sour cream, parsley, mustard, herbs, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Whisk well.
- Slowly add the oil, whisking constantly, until the dressing is emulsified.
- Cover and chill the dressing until you are ready to use it.
- Let stand at room temperature for 5 minutes before serving.
- This dressing will keep for up to 5 days in an airtight container in the refrigerator.