Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
This is enough for 4 smaller servings, the recipe can easily be doubled. I have even made this using frozen peas, in place of corn, or mix 1/2 pound each corn and peas together!
- 453.59 g frozen corn kernels
- 177.44 ml whipping cream (can use a little less)
- salt and white pepper
- 29.58 ml sugar
- 44.37 ml melted butter
- 29.58 ml flour
- 29.58 ml grated parmesan cheese (or to taste)
- 59.14 ml grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Butter oven-proof small serving dishes or one dish large enough to hold the corn mixture.
- In a heavy-bottomed saucepan combine the frozen corn, whipping cream, salt, sugar and white pepper; bring to a boil.
- Boil for 5 minutes.
- In another saucepan melt butter.
- Add in flour and whisk for 1 minute.
- Add in the corn mixture; mix to combine, then add in about 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese.
- Season with salt to taste.
- Set oven to broil.
- Place the corn in a casserole dish, or small oven-proof serving dishes and sprinkle with about 1/4 cup (or to taste) grated Parmesan cheese.
- Broil under heat until browned.