Recipe by Sherrybeth
Being a southerner with a bunch of fishermen in my family, we usually have an abundance of catfish in the freezer. I decided if tilapia could be parmesan encrusted, so could catfish. My mom and I prefer these over fried catfish.
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon creole seasoning (Tony's)
- 2 lbs catfish fillets, skinless
- 3 tablespoons skim milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine parmesan, flour, and seasonings.
- Dredge the catfish in milk.
- Coat fish WELL in cheese mixture.
- Place on baking dish.
- Drizzle butter over coated filets.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until fish is done and become flaky.