Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I make this when I'm craving something other than garlic bread. It goes well with spaghetti or lasagna. I've contemplated adding minced garlic but haven't had the courage yet.
- 1 1⁄2 cups biscuit mix
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup apple juice
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese (I prefer the *real* cheese)
- In mixing bowl combine all but the parmesan cheese.
- Spoon into greased 9-inch round pan.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in preheated 400 degree oven for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.