Husband is dieting. He loves this!Recipe from- Betty Crocker's Healthy New Choices Cookbook.
Make and share this Parmesan-Basil Perch recipe from Food.com.
- Move oven rack to position slightly above middle of oven.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Spray rectangular pan,13 x 9 x 2 with cooking spray.
- Mix all ingredients except fish, margarine, and parsley.
- Brush one side of fish with margarine, dip into crumb mixture.
- Place fish, coated sides up, in pan.
- Bake uncovered 15 to 20 mins, or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Sprinkle with Parsley!