1/4 Photos of Parmesan-Basil Perch
Rhonda O's Note:
Husband is dieting. He loves this!Recipe from- Betty Crocker's Healthy New Choices Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Move oven rack to position slightly above middle of oven.
- 2Heat oven to 375 degrees. Spray rectangular pan,13 x 9 x 2 with cooking spray.
- 3Mix all ingredients except fish, margarine, and parsley.
- 4Brush one side of fish with margarine, dip into crumb mixture.
- 5Place fish, coated sides up, in pan.
- 6Bake uncovered 15 to 20 mins, or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- 7Sprinkle with Parsley!
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan-Basil Perch
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 154.2
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 104.5 mg
- Sodium 167.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 23.5 g