Recipe by Rhonda O
Husband is dieting. He loves this!Recipe from- Betty Crocker's Healthy New Choices Cookbook.
Top Review by Barb G.
Delicious, No wonder your Dh loves this fish, It is SOOooo Good and easy to make , My Dh sure liked it. A good way to cook fish and cut back on fats. The recipe is a Keeper, thank you for posting, Come join us in Zaar tag.
- 2 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil leaves or 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 lb ocean perch (or other lean fish filets)
- 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Move oven rack to position slightly above middle of oven.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Spray rectangular pan,13 x 9 x 2 with cooking spray.
- Mix all ingredients except fish, margarine, and parsley.
- Brush one side of fish with margarine, dip into crumb mixture.
- Place fish, coated sides up, in pan.
- Bake uncovered 15 to 20 mins, or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Sprinkle with Parsley!