From Taste of Home. Crunchy and buttery coating made with crackers and Parmesan cheese.
Make and share this Parm-Breaded Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- Place flour in a shallow bowl.
- In a separate shallow bowl, whisk egg and milk.
- In a third shallow bowl, combine the crackers, cheese, salt and pepper.
- Dip pork chops in the flour, egg mixture, then cracker mixture.
- Place butter in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; add pork chops.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Love this recipe! The crisp breading on these chops is nice and light, and of course, delicious. Thick chops require more time, and baking them for almost an hour still produces a nice moist meat interior. I turn mine over half way through the baking process. Thanks for sharing this great Taste of Home recipe.
I tried this recipe this evening and it was delicious. Simple and very flavorful. I will definitely be using this recipe for my pork loin chops every time. I like that they are baked instead of fried, yum!