Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you like avocado, then this combination with ripe Hawaiian papaya is just wonderful. Try it -you will see!
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 1 ripe papaya, peeled and sliced
- 1 large avocado, plled and sliced
- 1⁄2 red onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper, to taste
- 1⁄3 cup light olive oil
- lemon, zest of
- Place all ingredients for the dressing together and whisk together.
- Pour over salad decorated with papaya and avocado slices.
- Finally a few red onion slices.
This was great!! DH had it with onion and I had it without and we both agreed it was extremely refreshing. Just a little bit of sun on a rainy gray day :D Thanks for posting!