Recipe by ebbtide
Found this recipe in unidentifiable magazine while waiting on doctor. Is amazingly simple, but oh, so tasty. I used chicken tenderloins in place of cutlets. Salad can be served over main dish or on the side. It's imperative, for this dish to be unique, to use the panko-style breadcrumbs.
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 236.59 ml progresso panko Italian style breadcrumbs
- 14.79 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 4 chicken cutlets
- 44.37 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 946.36 ml salad greens
- 425.24 g cannellini beans, rinsed
- 236.59 ml grape tomatoes, halved
- 118.29 ml chopped onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Put egg in shallow bowl. Mix crumbs and cheese on wax paper. Dip cutlets in egg, then into crumbs to coat.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in large, non-stick skillet. Add cutlets and cook 6-7 minutes, turning once, until golden brown and cooked through. Remove.
- In a medium bowl, whisk remaining 2 tbsp of olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Add remaining ingredients and toss to mix and coat.
- Serve cutlets topped with salad mixture and garnish with lemon wedges.