Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Pinai style pancit... :)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages rice noodles (orchid brand)
- 1 (10 ounce) package carrots (julienne)
- 1⁄2 lb fresh green beans
- 1 large onion
- 6 chicken thighs (deboned & shredded)
- patis (fish sauce)
- First boil your meat in a lot of water. Save this stock because this is what you will boil your noodles inches
- Debone your chicken and thinly slice the green beans and onions while you boil the noodles. Noodles should not be cooking for very long at all. Just long enough for them to get nice and soft.
- Drain and cut noodles. I make several cuts into the noodles with kitchen sheers.
- Sautee your vegetables and set this aside.
- In a large wok or the pot that you boiled the noodles in ayer noodles, vegetables, meat and sauce or you could just mix it all together. I find it easier to layer it.