I got this recipe from the Aunt Jemima website. I haven't tried these yet but they look yummy!! For the cereal use Cinnamon Life. I was not able to put it in the ingredients list. Prep and cook times are a guess, as I have not made them yet and the website didn't list this information.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the Maple-Cinnamon Glaze
For the pancakes
- 1For glaze, combine cream cheese and cinnamon in small bowl.
- 2Gradually add syrup, stirring with wire whisk until smooth; set aside.
- 3For pancakes, combine pancake mix, raisins and cinnamon in medium bowl. Add water; stir with wire whisk just until large lumps disappear.
- 4For each pancake, pour scant 1/4 cup batter onto hot lightly greased griddle; sprinkle with heaping 1 tablespoon cereal.
- 5Turn when pancakes bubble and bottoms are golden brown.
- 6Drizzle with glaze. Serve topped with syrup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pancake Mix Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 315.8
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 23.4 mg
- Sodium 639.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 14.4 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: