Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I got this recipe from the Aunt Jemima website. I haven't tried these yet but they look yummy!! For the cereal use Cinnamon Life. I was not able to put it in the ingredients list. Prep and cook times are a guess, as I have not made them yet and the website didn't list this information.
For the Maple-Cinnamon Glaze
- 1⁄2 cup light cream cheese (from a tub)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄3 cup pancake syrup
For the pancakes
- 2 cups pancake mix
- 1⁄2 cup raisins (optional)
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 1⁄3 cups cereal
- 1⁄2 cup pancake syrup
- For glaze, combine cream cheese and cinnamon in small bowl.
- Gradually add syrup, stirring with wire whisk until smooth; set aside.
- For pancakes, combine pancake mix, raisins and cinnamon in medium bowl. Add water; stir with wire whisk just until large lumps disappear.
- For each pancake, pour scant 1/4 cup batter onto hot lightly greased griddle; sprinkle with heaping 1 tablespoon cereal.
- Turn when pancakes bubble and bottoms are golden brown.
- Drizzle with glaze. Serve topped with syrup.