Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Our family's favorite salmon recipe!
Make and share this Pan-Grilled Salmon recipe from Food.com.
- Whisk together soy sauce, garlic, ginger, and honey in a bowl.
- Remove and set aside 1/4 cup of mixture.
- Place salmon fillets in a shallow dish and pour marinade over top.
- Cover and chill 5 minutes.
- Heat sesame oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Remove fillets from marinade; discard remaining marinade.
- Cook, skin side up, 5 minutes; turn and coat with reserved marinade.
- Cook 5 to 7 minutes more or until fish flakes with a fork.
- Top with green onions (optional).
Absolute Gourmet Recipe!!!! What a delicious blend of flavors, 5 star restaurant quality. Made as written but did cook at a medium/medium high setting. Served with Tomatoes With Feta Cheese which was a wonderful side with this. Thanks for posting a recipe that I will make often! Made for Best of 2011 Cookbook Tag Game.
This was yummy! Got rave reviews from DH and DS. I did end up cooking longer than stated as the fillet was about 2 inches thick in the center. I wasn't sure if all of the reserved marinade should be used, so I ended up using 1/2 of it. To avoid overbrowning with the extra cooking time, I turned off the stove (gas) and covered the skillet with a lid and let it steam for a few more minutes. Thanks for sharing!
This is delicious....I followed the recipe exactly, and wished I'd lowered the heat in the skillet...mine ended up almost blackened. Otherwise it is perfect. It tasted wonderful, and I'll be making this again!! Great to find the recipe in Boomette's recommendations. Fabulous!