Recipe by Absarunnin
Our family's favorite salmon recipe!
Top Review by Papa D 1946-2012
Absolute Gourmet Recipe!!!! What a delicious blend of flavors, 5 star restaurant quality. Made as written but did cook at a medium/medium high setting. Served with Recipe #431838 which was a wonderful side with this. Thanks for posting a recipe that I will make often! Made for Best of 2011 Cookbook Tag Game.
- 1⁄3 cup tamari (or low-sodium soy sauce)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 lb salmon fillet
- chopped green onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk together soy sauce, garlic, ginger, and honey in a bowl.
- Remove and set aside 1/4 cup of mixture.
- Place salmon fillets in a shallow dish and pour marinade over top.
- Cover and chill 5 minutes.
- Heat sesame oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Remove fillets from marinade; discard remaining marinade.
- Cook, skin side up, 5 minutes; turn and coat with reserved marinade.
- Cook 5 to 7 minutes more or until fish flakes with a fork.
- Top with green onions (optional).