Our Favorite Grilled Salmon Sauce
Quick, easy AND delicious - who could ask for more?
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced fresh ginger (or ginger powder)
- In a small saucepan, combine ingredients.
- Cook and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Brush on salmon while grilling.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
hi there, granny Janny used lime juice for the lemon (on hand) and made her own brown sugar with granulated and un-sulfured molasses. other substitution dried ginger. My head taster (hubby) said delicious. Planning to brush on my baked pink salmon. Will be serving with Fanned Baked potato topped with fresh parsley butter and steamed broccoli.