- 20 small red waxy potatoes, thinly sliced
- 5 -6 garlic cloves, sliced
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook potatoes, garlic, and bacon in oil over medium heat.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and cook, stirring, until potatoes are almost cooked through, then stir in green onions.
- When potatoes are cooked through, sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve.