Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Easy potatoes for supper.
Make and share this Pan Fried Potatoes With Bacon and Parmesan recipe from Food.com.
- 20 small red waxy potatoes, thinly sliced
- 5 -6 garlic cloves, sliced
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- Cook potatoes, garlic, and bacon in oil over medium heat.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and cook, stirring, until potatoes are almost cooked through, then stir in green onions.
- When potatoes are cooked through, sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve.
Excellant! I made the recipe as directed. DH was in heaven !
Absolutely delicious potatoes that complemented our Sunday steak dinner. I used 24 oz. of Blushing Belle potatoes, which were very petite and tender. This was simple dish that packed a lot of flavor and definitely will be made again. Made for Fall PAC 2012.