Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
If you have a gluten intolerance, Pamela's Ultimate Baking and Pancake mix is your best bet for baking! My favorite thing to make with this mix is cookies. No one can ever tell that they are gluten free. This recipe is really versatile too. So far, I have made basic chocolate chip cookies, white chocolate chip, apple blueberry, ginger peach, and carrot raisin. You can do whatever sounds good to you!
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add egg and vanilla and beat together.
- Add Pamela's Baking & Pancake Mix and whatever add-in. Mix thoroughly.
- The batter may feel stickier than regular cookie dough but that is fine.
- Place tablespoon sized scoops of dough on a lightly greased cookie sheet. Flatten.
- Bake in preheated 350°F oven for approximately 15 minutes.
- Let cookies cool slightly and use a spatula to remove from cookie sheet.