Chef #569420's Note:
If you have a gluten intolerance, Pamela's Ultimate Baking and Pancake mix is your best bet for baking! My favorite thing to make with this mix is cookies. No one can ever tell that they are gluten free. This recipe is really versatile too. So far, I have made basic chocolate chip cookies, white chocolate chip, apple blueberry, ginger peach, and carrot raisin. You can do whatever sounds good to you!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and sugar.
- 2Add egg and vanilla and beat together.
- 3Add Pamela's Baking & Pancake Mix and whatever add-in. Mix thoroughly.
- 4The batter may feel stickier than regular cookie dough but that is fine.
- 5Place tablespoon sized scoops of dough on a lightly greased cookie sheet. Flatten.
- 6Bake in preheated 350°F oven for approximately 15 minutes.
- 7Let cookies cool slightly and use a spatula to remove from cookie sheet.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pamela's Gluten Free Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.2
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 22.7 mg
- Sodium 38.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Pamelas ultimate baking and pancake mix