Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
I was trying to find a recipe to duplicate one of my favorite dishes at my favorite restaurant. This one came off the web and I had a little help finding, haven't tried it yet but will be doing so soon.
- 200 g sliced chicken breasts, , cut into bite sized chunks
- 100 g pineapple, cut into bite sized chunks
- 100 g zucchini, sliced thin
- 100 g carrots, sliced thin
- 1⁄2 medium onion, thin strips
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- pour oil in a wok, add garlic and heat until it turns golden.
- Add chicken, stir until cooked through.
- Add the fish sauce, oyster sauce and sugar, stir constantly.
- Add tomato sauce, veggies and pineapple.
- Cook until veggies are al dente.
- Serve with Jasmine rice.
Good and easy. Made exactly as directed, except that I used chinese noodles rather than rice. Much enjoyed, thank you, Miss Erin!
A very good recipe! Easy to make, too, and very tasty. As I was not quite sure what "tomato sauce" was supposed to be I just dissolved one teaspoon of tomato paste in water, and it worked very well. Will make this again, thanks for sharing!
Made for Spring into Spring with Garlic and Soy of the Diabetic Forum.