1/1 Photo of Page Chamberlain's Green Beans
Elizabeth Fullerton's Note:
Southern Gentleman, raconteur, and local legend, Page Chamberlain brought these beans to a potluck. They are delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place green beans in a baking dish and dot with butter pats.
- 2Make sure to have water just covering the beans.
- 3Pour brown sugar over them and cover the beans with the bacon strips.
- 4Cook at 400° for approximately forty minutes.
- 5(Bacon will be cooked when beans are done).
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Page Chamberlain's Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.0
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 19.1 mg
- Sodium 170.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 13.9 g
- Protein 2.9 g