1/3 Photos of Pacific Rim Flank Steak
Don't be intimidated by the list of ingredients; the first 14 go into the marinade for the 15th ingredient - Steak! Sounds mouth-watering! Cook/prep time does NOT include time to marinate. Taken from thefreshmarket.com and posted for ZWT.
My Private Note
.5 lb s ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemongrass, sliced
- 1 serrano pepper, chopped
- 3 tablespoons peanuts, crushed
- 3 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 lbs flank steaks
- 1In a large bowl, whisk together soy sauce, rice vinegar, lime juice, sesame oil and fish sauce.
- 2Stir in onion, basil, mint, lemongrass, serrano pepper and crushed peanuts. Season with chili sauce, coriander and garlic salt; stir to combine.
- 3Place flank steak and marinade in an airtight container for 6 hours or overnight.
- 4Preheat grill to medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- 5Drain liquid from marinated steak, reserving the steak and non-liquid ingredients.
- 6Spray a large sheet of aluminum foil with cooking spray; place flank steak and non-liquid marinade ingredients on top and fold to seal.
- 7Grill for 20 minutes or until beef reaches desired doneness.
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pacific Rim Flank Steak
Serving Size: 1 (317 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 504.9
- Calories from Fat 260
- Total Fat 28.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 154.2 mg
- Sodium 2172.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 53.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet chili sauce