Crab cakes with rosemary mayonnaise sounds good and looks good. The recipe comes from KCRA TV and the Sunnyside restaurant in Lake Tahoe.
- Mix wet ingredients together and add breadcrumbs.
- Fold in crabmeat, being careful not to break up the larger pieces of crab.
- Form into 2-ounce rounds.
- Coat the outside of cakes with panko breadcrumbs.
- Heat skillet and add olive oil to coat bottom of pan.
- Add crab cakes and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, or until golden brown on bottom. Turn over and cook the other side.
- Rosemary Mayonnaise: Combine all ingredients; set aside. Serve with crab cakes.