Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Crab cakes with rosemary mayonnaise sounds good and looks good. The recipe comes from KCRA TV and the Sunnyside restaurant in Lake Tahoe.
- Mix wet ingredients together and add breadcrumbs.
- Fold in crabmeat, being careful not to break up the larger pieces of crab.
- Form into 2-ounce rounds.
- Coat the outside of cakes with panko breadcrumbs.
- Heat skillet and add olive oil to coat bottom of pan.
- Add crab cakes and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, or until golden brown on bottom. Turn over and cook the other side.
- Rosemary Mayonnaise: Combine all ingredients; set aside. Serve with crab cakes.
Wow, some of the best crab cakes I've ever had. The rosemary/garlic/lemon mayonnaise is outstanding. Thank you.
Great! The mayonnaise in the cakes was a nice touch to make them light and creamy. I also loved the rosemary mayonnaise which was a flavor combination I've never tried with seafood before but it went wonderfully with it.
barb, these are just wonderful! these crabcakes are just bursting with crab and none of the usual additives/fillers. we truly enjoyed these and i wouldn't change a thing-except to double the recipe next time! and serve with lots of lemon quarters