Recipe by KristenErinM
adapted from light and tasty magazine. this is fabulous and tastes so amazingly sinful- no one will believe it's healthy and lowfat!
- 20 slices whole wheat French bread (1 inch thick)
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese
- 3 cups egg substitute
- 2 cups soymilk lite
- 1⁄3 cup sugar-free maple syrup
- 1 3⁄4 cups sugar-free maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 1⁄2 cups sliced strawberries
Directions See How It's Made
- arrange 10 slices of bread in 13x9 inch baking pan coated with cooking spray. spread cream cheese on each slice.
- top with remaining bread slices.
- in bowl mix egg substitute, soy milk, 1/3 cup syrup,vanilla, and cinnamon.
- pour over bread.
- cover and refrigerate overnight.
- bake uncovered at 350 for 45-50 minute until top is lightly browned.
- pour remaining syrup over and top with strawberries.