Recipe by Marie
A great make ahead and bake in the morning coffee cake. Have had this recipe for years, but have no idea where it came from.
- 177.44 ml soft butter
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 2 eggs
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 473.18 ml flour
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml nutmeg
- 2.46 ml salt
- 177.44 ml brown sugar
- 118.29 ml chopped pecans
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter and add sugar gradually.
- Beat at medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time and beat.
- Add sour cream and mix well.
- Combine flour and next 4 ingredients.
- Add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Pour into greased and floured 13x9 pan.
- Combine brown sugar, pecans and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle evenly over batter.
- Cover and chill 8 hours.
- Uncover and bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 45 minutes or til wooden pick comes out clean.