1/2 Photos of Oven Roasted Maple Gorp
The original idea for this recipe came from Rachel Ray. LOVE LOVE this snack. It is great to take with you where ever, hikes, long trips, in your desk, or even as a snack when the kids come home from school. Substitute any dried fruit and/or change the nuts to suit your taste. You can even change it around and just make it into granola.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Line cookie sheet with parchment paper, or non stick aluminum foil.
- 3Put maple syrup in a sauce pan, on the stove with cinnamon and vanilla over medium low heat. Warm syrup mixture for about 2-3 of minutes then remove from heat.
- 4Combine oats, almonds, raisins, cranberries and seeds in a bowl. Mix in maple syrup, and stir until completely coated.
- 5Spread the maple coated mixture out on prepared cookie sheet and roast 15 minutes.
- 6Remove the mixture from oven and transfer to a bowl, toss the mix to cool it.
- 7When mixture has cooled completely, toss with peanut candy.
- 8Store in plastic bags, or air tight container!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Roasted Maple Gorp
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 761.1
- Calories from Fat 351
- Total Fat 39.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 2.5 mg
- Sodium 177.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 90.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.8 g
- Sugars 54.5 g
- Protein 20.4 g